Friday, October 31, 2014

The Annual Halloween Party!

So I'm averaging two blog posts a month... which is totally pathetic. But hopefully this post will make up for the complete lack of posting during the month of October 

(let me catch you up -- studying, eating out late at night, watching all the seasons of "New Girl", studying some more, taking a million tests, not sleeping, occasionally cleaning my apartment, and going on a drive to look at fall leaves only to discover we were about 1 week too late haha)

Anyways, one thing we did manage to fit in was our annual Halloween party!
And my goodness, it was such a fun time. 
We had the best turnout, completely halloween-themed treats, and played the most hilarious party game (in which the boys beat us twice but I try not to think about that)

JP and I were Daisy Buchanan and Jay Gatsby, and seriously people's costumes were absolutely amazing -- I was so impressed!
















Check out last year's party here!
And our costumes from 2012 here!

4 comments:

  1. So fun! Wish we were in Utah so we could join!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love so many of these people! Looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everyone's costumes! Especially Chelsea's! Too good.
    Glad you got to have fun for a little bit!

    ReplyDelete